Frequently Asked Questions
By logging in to the administration panel, you can view photos and / or images before or after the Group Programs with just a few simple steps:
- Browse through the Gallery menu and upload the photos or pictures of your choice, in whatever form you like (eg jpeg, png etc).
- Click the Calendar menu. At the top right of the screen you will see the gallery option. By clicking, you will find all the uploaded pictures.
- Select the photo you want to play before or after a specific group program and double-click it. You'll see that you delete an outline around it.
- You can then schedule the photo playback
- By starting a specific day by double-clicking on the calendar, at the point where the date is entered. You will immediately see a black dot indicating that the specific picture - picture is scheduled. You can confirm the programming by clicking on the dot. You will immediately see the image you have scheduled and two options: "Close" and "Remove" .The first option will simply close the preview, while the second option will cancel the scheduling. start the first Scheduled Team Program.
- Similarly, you can schedule viewing of the picture-image after the end of each program. In this case, you will need to double-click on the scheduled Group Program rather than the date. The photo - image will be displayed on the room screen until the next Scheduled Schedule starts.
- With the end of Photo-Picture Planning you can "repeat a week" for the period you want.
Last Updated a year ago
- Admin Panel